Landry, thank you for your time and wishing you the best with your project! (Project link at end of interview)
Here are the 10:
1. What got you interested in designing a deck of playing cards?
I have always liked playing cards, and drawing pictures. I have been wanting to design my own deck for a long time.
2. What was your inspiration for this deck?
I drew some abstract artwork and decided that it would make a neat deck of cards.
3. Why Kickstarter?
Because it is a great place full of other people that are interested in the same things as me. They have a better chance of seeing my cards.
4. Do you have any other interesting hobbies or maybe a fun story about an experience involving your deck?
So one day in school I was sitting there listening to my teacher and all I could here was bla bla bla and it was music to my bored ears. So I drew a small design on a piece of paper and it grew into this deck of cards.
5. What is one thing you wouldn’t do without?
Music because without it I could not think.
6. What’s the best tidbit of advice you’ve ever been given?
Want a tip, don’t take change from an idiot!
7. What advice would you give to other aspiring deck creators/artists?
Creating a deck of cards is a lot of work, so do your homework first. Don’t give up, take criticism from others and make changes for the better.
8. Do you have an online presence where we can view your work?
9. Is there anything else you’d like to say?
Project Video / Link: